a. Student visa
- Prior to 1July 2016 there are many student visas based on the course you choose to study and the country you come from/passport you hold. But after 1 July 2016 there will be only two student visas i.e. Student visa Subclass 500 and Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Applicants for some Student visas are required to provide results of an English language test.
- For some Student visas you are required to provide evidence that you have funds from an acceptable source that are sufficient to meet travel costs, course tuition fees and living costs for the period of stay in Australia. This may also require evidence of funds for the first 12 months of stay and/or a declaration covering the remainder of their stay in Australia.
- Student visas holders cannot work until you have commenced your course in Australia. Once your course has commenced you are permitted to work a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when your course is in session, and unlimited hours when your course is not in session.
- Your dependents (partner /children can accompany you to Australia on a student visa
b. Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
All applicants for a Student Guardian visa must have sufficient funds to support themselves, the nominating student(s) and any secondary applicants for the duration of their intended stay in Australia.
Contact us for more information: call 0433201540